Paracas National Reserve tour
11:30 AMP. After visiting the boulevard de Paracas the guide will take you to visit the Paracas Reserve. This is a huge protected area located south west of the city of Pisco. The name of this beautiful place is derived from a Quechua word meaning “sand rain” probably due to the strong winds that hit the evenings here. The Paracas National Reserve is also very important since in their inhabit waters abundant quantities of zooplankton and phytoplankton, which allows a variety of fish that allow industrial and artisanal fisheries. This is a very important activity in the town of Pisco. The Paracas National Reserve is located in an area of 335,000 hectares and is considered one of the most important ecosystems on the planet. During our visit we will see the beautiful cliffs and beaches along this tour (red beach beach Yumaque, lagunilla).
During this tour we will stop at the beach where you can taste lagunilla of seafood and also take a refreshing swim. We can also see groups of flamingos feeding to horillas the sea. To appreciate these beautiful birds will require a short hike to a small viewpoint which will appreciate more closely. According to some historians these were the birds who inspired the Liberator San Martin to create the colors of our red and white flag.
Then you can visit the interpretation center of the reserve, in this place we learn about the flora and fauna of the Paracas Reserve. End of services at 03:30 PM.
What is included in the Tour?
- Pick up from your hotel
- Professional bilingual guide
- Tourist transport vehicle
- Fast motor boat service
- Entrance fees
- Transfer back to your hotel
What is not included in the tour?
- Food and drinks
- Extras and tips
If you want to make this tour is important to follow these recommendations
- In the months of December to March the temperature is 30 to 35 degrees of heat to which it is important to bring light clothes.
- If this tour at other times of the year should bring warm clothing and a waterproof jacket, sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, camera.
- To make a reservation is important to send all personal information and payment required for this service. Then our reservations department will send a receipt or an electronic receipt, which you should print and present to start the tour.
To secure your reservation, please pay or transfer 50% of the price of the tour by adding the tour to your shopping cart multiplied by the number of persons participating. You pay the remaining 50% upon arrival. Please consult our cancellation policy for possible refunds.