This is a huge protected area located to the south west of the city of Pisco. The name of this beautiful place is derived from a Quechua word that means “sand rain” probably due to the strong winds that hit this place in the afternoons. The Paracas reserve is also very important since abundant amounts of zooplankton and phytoplankton inhabit its waters, which allows a variety of fish that allow industrial and artisanal fishing. This is a very important activity in the town of Pisco.
The Paracas Reserve is located in an area of 335,000 hectares and is considered one of the most important ecosystems on the planet. During our visit we will be able to appreciate the beautiful cliffs and beaches along this tour (Playa Roja, Playa Yumaque and Playa Lagunilla).
11:30 a.m. We will address the mobility that you will share with other clients to start the tour. We will make a tour of the Paracas Peninsula making stops, observing the colorful reddish, yellow desert, its beautiful beaches, we will have free time so that they can have lunch in front of the beach and time for photos, then we will return to Paracas at approximately 3:00 p.m. hours
- THE EXCURSION THROUGH THE PARACAS NATIONAL RESERVE CAN ALSO BE MADE AT ANY TIME DURING THE DAY IN PRIVATE MOBILITY (CHECK THE PRICE)
- YOU HAVE THE OPTION TO RENT A BICYCLE, ATV OR MINIBUGGY TO VISIT THE RESERVE (ADDITIONAL COST).
What is included in the tour?
- Pick up from your hotel or bus station
- Professional guide
- Tourist mobility
- Transfer back to your hotel
What is not included in the tour?
- Food and drinks
- Extras and tips
- If you want to make this excursion it is important to follow the following recommendations
- In the months of December to March the temperature is between 30 and 35 degrees, for which it is important to bring light clothing.
- If you do this excursion at other times of the year, you should bring warm clothing and a waterproof jacket, sunglasses, sunscreen, a hat, and a camera.
- If you wish to make a reservation, it is important to send all the necessary personal information and the corresponding payment for this service. Then our reservations department will send you a voucher or an electronic receipt. Which you must print and present at the beginning of the excursion.