|Price / Person: US$ 25. By proceeding to the payment (bank transfer, Western Union, Paypal or major credit and debit cards) you will be directed to our new website. To secure your reservation, please transfer 50% of the price of the tour by adding the item to your shopping cart multiplied by the number of persons participating. You pay the remaining 50% upon arrival. With Paypal you have 180 days purchase protection. Please consult our cancellation policy for further details.||.|
During this tour we will stop to appreciate the mysterious figure of the Candelabro, that until today nobody knows for sure the mystery of this figure, who and why did they do it? There are many hypotheses about it, some relate it to the Nasca lines and others relate it to the ancient pirates. Who is said to have done as a point of reference to be guided by the dense fog that exists in the place.
We will continue towards the Ballestas Islands where visitors can enjoy this beautiful seascape full of large colonies of sea lions, Humboldt penguins, various guano birds and rock formations. After appreciating all this beautiful panorama, we will return to the Chaco dock.
This tour lasts 2:00 hrs, after this visit you will take a few hours off on the boulevard of Paracas to take a little relaxation or visit the souvenir stalls.
We have 3 outlets.
- FIRST DEPARTURE: 08.00 AM.´
- SECOND DEPARTURE: 10:00 AM.
- THIRD DEPARTURE: 11.50 AM
Am: The tour begins with a pick-up from the hotel or bus station to then be transferred to the Chaco pier, the embarkation point for the start of the Ballestas Islands tour.
Duration of the tour 2hrs. Then return to the dock and free time.
What is included in the tour?
- Pick up from your hotel or bus station
- Professional guide
- Tourist mobility
- Tourist boat
- Tourist tickets
- Transfer back to your hotel
What is not included in the tour?
- Food and drinks
- Extras and tips
If you want to make this excursion it is important to follow the following recommendations
- In the months of December to March the temperature is between 30 and 35 degrees, for which it is important to bring light clothing.
- If you do this excursion at other times of the year, you should bring warm clothing and a waterproof jacket, sunglasses, sunscreen, a hat, and a camera.
- If you wish to make a reservation, it is important to send all the necessary personal information and the corresponding payment for this service. Then our reservations department will send you a voucher or an electronic receipt. Which you must print and present at the beginning of the excursion.
Note: To take these services, a minimum of two people is required, the service is shared. Prices are in dollars and are per person, any questions send an email or please see our prices here.