The national reserve is located 95 km from Nasca and about 3650 m. the route to Cusco where the main conservation center in Peru’s vicuña and alpaca, llama, guanaco, camelids that are adapted to the extreme cold of the Andes. Besides these camelids can appreciate vizcachas (wild rodents), eagles, and ducks (wild birds.) As well as the flight of the condors. And to enjoy the flora and fauna of this beautiful place close to heaven.
The tour starts early, the guide will pick you at your hotel and go towards the national reserve, along the way you will enjoy a wonderful natural setting that combines different ecological zones ranging from the coastal hills with little vegetation, covered Andean heights vegetation of the place itself. Arriving at a site museum visit, where we will observe the wildlife itself to place it there, then walk to meet and learn more about the unique flora and fauna of the park.
Our guide will provide information on how it was recovered an ancient practice called Chaccu where cornered and vicuña shearing without sacrifice in ancient times where the man with great respect for nature Apus and offerings to their gods to seek their protection, highlighting the vicuña animal native and producer of the finest fiber in the world. End of service and return to our hotels.
What is included in the Tour?
- Pick up and transfer
- Tourist tranportation vehicle
- Bilingual guide
- Return to your hotel
What is not included in the tour?
- Entrance Fees
- Food and drinks
- Extras and tips
If you want to make this tour is important to follow these recommendations
- Bring a coat as the Pampas Galeras is located at 3650m above sea level and it can be very cold.
- It is recommended not to eat heavy before the tour.
- Bring water, chocolates and candies.
- To make a reservation is important to send all personal information and payment required for this service. Then our reservations department will send a receipt or an electronic receipt, which you should print and present to start the tour.
To secure your reservation, please pay or transfer 50% of the price of the tour by adding the tour to your shopping cart multiplied by the number of persons participating. You pay the remaining 50% upon arrival. Please consult our cancellation policy for possible refunds.