Sacred Valley of the Incas
This is a wonderful tour in the Valley of the Incas. Discover with us this beautiful place full of charm and history, where we can admire wonderful temples and INKA terraces and the warmth of its people, where time has stopped to show us the culture of this people.
Small town which we go through is important due to the presence of its typical handicraft fair. Here you can give to eat and get to know the 4 species of South American camelids (alpaca, llama, vicuna, guanaco). You can also learn about their differences and their natural history.
Archaeological site located at 3250 metres above sea level It is the first archaeological site which is visited on this tour. It is considered a LLACTA since the religious, military and urban area is clearly different. It also has a craft fair in the main square.
Second archaeological visit is observed the presence of embankments (platforms) and small centers of worship of different deities Quechua as the CONDOR, the water and the impressive home of the Sun.
After completing the tour of the Sacred Valley, in the afternoon we will go to train station in Ollantaytambo. At 05:00 PM we will approximately take train chosen with destination to Aguas Calientes or Machu Picchu town, since 2007 wonder of the world. During the tour we will appreciate the beauty of the inter-Andean valleys and the indigenous peoples of the area, reaching Machu Picchu pueblo, or better known as Aguas calientes where you will have reception and transfer to the hotel, night hotel.
Very early in the morning at 6:00 AM, we will take the bus that will take us to the sanctuary in a tour of about half an hour. After the check-up of rigour at the entrance booth, begins our once in a lifetime experience, we are facing this amazing world heritage monument. Our guide began the visit in the Inca complex; in the Temple of the Sun, where its main campuses, shall be observed then the Intihuatana, group of the sacred rock, Temple of the three Windows, mausoleum, among other places of interest for tourists. It is given to tourists a free time to make their photos, scroll on their own somewhere of interest, among other things. In Machu Picchu town you can walk around, visit places selling handicrafts, Plaza de Armas, among others, to wait the hour to board the train back to Cusco. At 08:00 PM. approximately. We take the train back with destination to Ollantaytambo where our private transportation waits for us to embark to the imperial city of Cusco, transfer to accommodation. End of our services.
What is included in the tour?
- Tourist transport
- Bilingual guide
- Accommodation for one night in (Aguas Calientes)
- Partial tourist ticket (Sacred Valley)
- Buffet lunch
- Train (Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo, level backpacker)
- Entrance to the sanctuary of Machu Picchu
- Bus ticket up and down to the Sanctuary (Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu)
What is not included in the Tour?
- Tips and extras
If you want to make this excursion it is important to follow the following recommendations:
- For this type of trip is important to wear light clothing, hiking boots, long pants, sunglasses, sunscreen, Cap in the months from December to March the temperature can be between 8 and 22 degrees of heat depending on altitude since this is in subtropical hot and humid place with sensation of heat in the day and cool at night , during the day and there may be rain at this time, take a poncho or umbrella, in the winter months it is important to bring a jacket and warm clothes that, at this time, the cold can be more intense, if take a camera or camcorder camera don’t forget to bring a bag to protect from the rain.
- If you wish to make a reservation it is important to send all the necessary personal information and payment for this service, then our reservation department sent you a voucher or electronic receipt, which you should print and present to the beginning of the trip.
To secure your reservation, please pay or transfer 50% of the price of the tour by adding the tour to your shopping cart multiplied by the number of persons participating. You pay the remaining 50% upon arrival. Please consult our cancellation policy for possible refunds.