Tour in Imperial Cusco and 4 ruins
The tour starts with a visit to the temple of Koricancha, temple built in the period of rule of Pachacutec, UrinQosqo main temple (Lower Cusco) dedicated to the sun god then visit the imposing Cathedral and around the Plaza de Armas. The tour continues with a visit to the 4 ruins around the city.
Imposing stone building megalithic temple HananQosqo Main (Upper Cusco) translated into Spanish means head or head festooned puma. In the sixteenth century Cusco was shaped like a puma.
Its name means labyrinth, or maze Zigzag. Temple dedicated to the deity of the Pacha Mama (Mother Earth).
Control important military center and access to the city of Cusco. Its name means red earth.
Complex dedicated to the deity of water Unu or small waterfalls are popularly known as Youth water and fertility.
What is included in the Tour?
- Tourist transport
- Guide service
- Visit to the Qoricancha Temple and Cathedral
- Partial Tourist Ticket (the 4 ruins)
What is not included in the tour?
- Entrance fee to the Qoricancha Temple and Cathedral
- Food and drinks
- Extras and tips
- If you want to make this tour is important to follow these recommendations:
For this type of trip is important to wear light clothing, long pants, hiking boots, sunglasses, sunscreen, hat because in the months of December to March the temperature can be between 23 degree heat during the day and can have rain at this time. In the winter months it is important to wear a jacket and warm clothes in the cold this time may be more intense.
- Should you take a camera or camcorder not to forget to bring a bag to protect from rain.
- To make a reservation is important to send all personal information and payment required for this service. Then our reservation department will send an e-voucher or receipt, which you should print and present to start the tour.
To secure your reservation, please pay or transfer 50% of the price of the tour by adding the tour to your shopping cart multiplied by the number of persons participating. You pay the remaining 50% upon arrival. Please consult our cancellation policy for possible refunds.