We leave from 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 a.m., one of our guides will pick you up from your respective hotels, the first stop is performed is in the Natural Reserve of Pampa Cañahuas to observe vicuñas (camelid national symbol in the wild), stop in Patawasi so they can make coca tea is very good for height (stay about 20 minutes), we stopped at Pampa Tocra to see families who are dedicated to raising llamas and alpacas, the next point is Patapampa (4910msnm ) the viewpoint of the volcanoes and the highest point, from this place you will have a spectacular view of the Andes Mountains and experience the height, then down to go to Chivay where we arrive between 1:00 pm to 1:30 pm. about lunch in Chivay and afternoon Calera go to where the hot springs, here you can enjoy a relaxing swim in volcanic heated pools with water coming out of the mountains and river water Colca horn a temperature of 32-35 degrees, this place is 5 minutes from Chivay (persistence 1h to 1h ½). At night we go to restaurant that offers a Rock and Folk dances of the place. End of Day.
You will wake up at 5:30 am, eat breakfast at 6:00 am and depart from Chivay at 6:30 am heading to Cruz del Condor, first stopping at the village of Yanque (typical village style church colonial), Lookouts as Choquetico to see the hanging tombs and Lito model, Antahuilque to see the mysterious gaps, to get to the Cruz del Condor, will be one hour, here you will appreciate the depth of Colca Canyon and the majestic flight of the condors and provide a short walk from the Cruz del Condor to Cruz del Cura or vice versa, the return will stop at the Mirador de Wayrapunko to see the terraces or agricultural terraces over a thousand years and the people of the right bank, the Next stop is the town of Maca with its beautiful colonial style church in gold leaf and colorful costumes people finally return to Chivay, lunch and return to the city of Arequipa from 5:00 to 5:30 pm.
What is included in the tour?
- Pick up from your hotel
- 3 star accommodation
- Food (2 lunches)
- Professional bilingual guide
- Tourist transport vehicle
- Entries (Colca Valley and La Calera)
- Transfer back to your hotel
What is not included in the tour?
- Overnight in Arequipa
- Extras and tips
If you want to make this tour is important to follow these recommendations:
- For this excursion is necessary to wear lightweight clothing and warm clothing here since temperature changes can be sudden in the winter months (June to September) temperatures drop considerably in the afternoons and evenings, and is important to consider that we pass on the high points in 4910 m and the highest point of 3600 meters in the village of Chivay where we spend the night, bring your swimsuit, sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, camera.
- if you want to make a reservation is important to send all personal information and payment required for this service, then our reservations department will send a receipt or an electronic receipt, which you must print and present at the start of each tour.
To secure your reservation, please pay or transfer 50% of the price of the tour by adding the tour to your shopping cart multiplied by the number of persons participating. You pay the remaining 50% upon arrival. Please consult our cancellation policy for possible refunds.