This is a bike tour where tourists can get excellent views of the snow-capped mountains that surround the city of Arequipa and at the same time enjoy the splendid Andean high stage showing there is intact and impressive since this tour runs along a part of the Salinas and Aguada Blanca national reserve. They will also experience the excitement and adrenaline of a decline quickly, if the Group wishes they can make a decline in strides.
- Starting point of the downhill ride: Antennas on Nevado Chachani
- End point of the downhill ride: Carmen Alto viewpoint (10 min from downtown)
- Maximum height: 4750 meters abobe sea level
- Minimum height: 2400 meters abobe sea level
- Bicycling distance: 45 km
- Vehicle travel time: 2 hours 30 mins
- Downhill biking time: approximately 3-4 hours
- 70% dirt 30% asphalt/tarmac road
Pick up time is 8:00 to 8:20 a.m.
Tourist should carry
- Jacket and sweater for the cold in the high starting point
- Long trousers
- Sunscreen, sunglasses
- Small backpack to carry personal items, water and snacks
What is included in the tour?
- Professional guide
- Good front suspension mountain bike
- Helmet, gloves, knee pads and elbow pads
- Basic first aid kit
If you want to make this tour is important to follow these recommendations:
- If you want to make a reservation is important to send all personal information and payment required for this service. Then our reservation department will send an e-voucher or receipt which you must print and present to start the tour.
To secure your reservation, please pay or transfer 50% of the price of the tour by adding the tour to your shopping cart multiplied by the number of persons participating. You pay the remaining 50% upon arrival. Paypal offers you 180 days purchase protection. Please consult our cancellation policy for possible refunds.