6:30AM: Start of pick up from Hotel or Bus Terminal in the city of Ica. Transfer to Paracas.
8:30AM Approx. arrival in Paracas where we will board the boats to start the Ballestas Islands tour, each tourist will have their respective life jackets. The tour goes with a tour guide, who will explain the entire tour. We will start with the observation of Candelabra (it is a famous geoglyph). Its large dimensions and its design on the sand allow us to distinguish a relationship with the lines and geoglyphs of Nazca and Pampas de Jumana, its meaning remains a mystery. Then to the Ballestas Islands where you will observe the Tendrils, Boobies, Gulls, Pelicans, Red-headed Turkey Vultures; also the Humboldt Penguins, and beautiful and imposing sea lions.
After a tour of 02:00 hrs. They will return to the El Chaco pier and have time for shopping.
11:00AM Approx. Excursion to the Paracas Reserve. Land tour, beach viewpoint.
– We will address mobility to start the tour. We will make a tour of the Paracas Peninsula making stops, observing the colorful reddish, yellow desert and its beautiful beaches, we will have free time so that they can have lunch in front of the beach and time for photos, then we will return to Paracas at approximately 3:00 p.m. hours
15:00 PM The tour ends. Transfer to Ica.
– Return to Huacachina or bus terminal at the end of the tour
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE TOUR?
- Pick up from your hotel or bus station
- Transfer back to bus station or Huacachina
- Excursion to the mentioned tourist places
- Professional guide
- Tourist mobility
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE TOUR?
- Food and drinks
- Extras and tips
- Swimwear and towel
- Windbreaker jacket
- Walking shoes
- Solar repellent
- Photographic camera