7:30 am, you will be picked up by one of our guides from the hotel and transferred to the pier handmade Chaco. Here you take a boat ride to the Ballestas Islands. During this tour we will stop to see the mysterious figure of the candlestick nobody knows the mystery of this figure, Who did it and why? There are many hypotheses about it, some relate it to the Nazca lines and others relate to the old pirate. Those who said they did as a benchmark to guide the dense fog that exists at the site.
Our captain will stop in front of this impressive figure where our guide will explain about it and give them the necessary time to take pictures. Then continue with the direction of the Ballestas Islands where visitors can enjoy this beautiful seascape full of large colonies of sea lions, penguins and seabirds. In this place we will visit our boat around the islands through caves and rock deformations capricious. After appreciate all this beautiful panorama chaco return to dock.
This tour lasts from 2:30 pm, after this visit will take a few hours off the boulevard de Paracas to relax or take a short visit to the souvenirs.
What is included in the Tour?
- Pick up from your hotel
- Professional bilingual guide
- Tourist transport vehicle
- Fast motor boat service
- Entrance fees
- Transfer back to your hotel
What is not included in the tour?
- Food and drinks
- Extras and tips
If you want to make this tour is important to follow these recommendations
- In the months of December to March the temperature is 30 to 35 degrees of heat to which it is important to bring light clothes.
- If this tour at other times of the year should bring warm clothing and a waterproof jacket, sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, camera.
- To make a reservation is important to send all personal information and payment required for this service. Then our reservations department will send a receipt or an electronic receipt, which you should print and present to start the tour.
To secure your reservation, please pay or transfer 50% of the price of the tour by adding the tour to your shopping cart multiplied by the number of persons participating. You pay the remaining 50% upon arrival. Please consult our cancellation policy for possible refunds.