Colca Trekking 3 days, 2 nights
3:00 AM – The Guide passes to pick you up at your hotel.
3:30 AM – Departure to Chivay.
7:00 AM – We drive to Chivay and have breakfast. Then we head to the Condor cross.
9:00 AM – We arrive at the Cruz del Condor where you can see the flight of the condors and the depth of the Canyon.
10:00 PM – We are heading towards San Miguel Plains, to begin to descend the Canyon
1:00 PM – Arrival to San Juan de Chuccho where we will have lunch, relax we will have the afternoon free.
6:00 PM – Dinner and overnight at San Juan de Chuccho a family lodge.
6:00 AM – Breakfast at San Juan de Chuccho.
7:00 AM – Continue the walk for an hour until you reach Cosñirhua.
8:00 AM – Arrival to Cosñirhua and rested for a few minutes and set off to the village of Malata.
8:20 AM – Arrival to Malata.
10:00 AM – Arrival at Sangalle known as the oasis, where swimming pools and bungalows to sleep and relax after trekking.
1:00 PM – Lunch at the Oasis, and afternoon free (some activities by own-account or simply full relaxation).
6:00 PM – Dinner and overnight
4:00 AM – We are ready to hike the canon from the oasis to Cabanaconde.
8:00 AM – Arrival at Cabanaconde here can take a small relaxation and breakfast.
9:00 AM – Breakfast.
10:00 AM – Start towards Chivay. On the way we stop in other viewpoints like Antahuilque and Choquetico.
11:00 AM – Make a stop at the village of Malata, for about 20 minutes.
12:00 – Arrival at Chivay and headed to the thermal waters La Calera, where we will be for an hour approximately.
1:00 PM – Lunch Buffet in Chivay (does not include lunch).
2:30 PM – Departure to Arequipa, making stops at Patapampa which is the highest point with a few 4910 m.a.s.l., then make another stop at Patahuasi where we will observe llamas, alpacas and vicuñas in their natural habitat.
6:00 PM – Arrival to Arequipa and transfer to respective hotels.
What is included in the Tour?
- Private transport
- Professional bilingual guide
- Two nights in lodge
- Meals during the Trek (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Entrance to the thermal baths of La Calera (15.00 Suns)
- Last lunch in Chivay (25.00 soles, buffet)
- Tourist ticket (70.00 Suns)
- Tips and extras
- Swimsuit and towels, sunscreen, flashlight, water, hats, canes, good shoes, outerwear for the night, a small backpack.
- To make a reservation it is important to send all the necessary personal information and the corresponding payment for this service. Then our reservation Department will send a voucher or electronic receipt which you must print and present at the beginning of each tour.
What is included in the Tour?
If you want to make this tour is important to follow these recomendacion:
To secure your reservation, please pay or transfer 50% of the price of the tour by adding the tour to your shopping cart multiplied by the number of persons participating. You pay the remaining 50% upon arrival. Paypal offers you 180 days purchase protection. Please consult our cancellation policy for possible refunds.