Description du Produit
Tour the Cruz del Condor (Condor Cross)
One of our guides of the agency will collect you from the hotel between 3:00 a.m. to 3:30 a.m., then we head to the direction of the Colca Canyon. The first stop is the village of Chivay control so they can pay the Tourist Ticket, then we’ll have breakfast to go in the direction of the Cruz del Condor, where we will witness the majestic flight of the Condors, here we will appreciate the depth of this beautiful canyon which is considered one of the deepest canyons the planet, the time it remains in the Mirador de la Cruz de Condor with their respective walk is 1 hour and 45 minutes return lookout stop by to see the gaps Antahuilque mysterious and terraces or agricultural terraces over thousand years, then stop at the viewpoint Choquetico to see the hanging tombs and Lito model, during the visit we can also appreciate the picturesque villages of this valley with people wearing their costumes.
We continue to the town of Chivay to go to the Calera (hot springs) for a 1 hour total relaxing in the hot waters, then return to Chivay have lunch, and return to the city of Arequipa. On the way to the city we stop at the highest point of Patapampa (4910 m) for a view of the volcanoes and the snowy Andes, then stop at Tocra arem Pampa where we can see families who are dedicated to raising llamas and alpacas. Another stop is the National Reserve Salinas and Aguada Blanca where we see wild vicuñas wild (camelids in the llama family). After this visit we return to the city of Arequipa where we will arrive at approximately 5:30 pm.
What is included in the tour?
- Pick up from your hotel
- Food (breakfast and lunch)
- Professional bilingual guide
- Tourist Transport Vehicle
- Entries (Colca Valley and La Calera)
- Transfer back to your hotel
What is not included in the tour?
- Overnight in Arequipa
- Extras and tips
If you want to make this tour is important to follow these recommendations:
- For this excursion is necessary to wear lightweight clothing and warm clothing here since temperature changes can be sudden in the winter months (June to September) temperatures drop considerably in the afternoons and evenings, and is important to consider that we pass on the high points in 4910 m and the highest point of 3600 meters in the village of Chivay where we spend the night, bring your swimsuit, sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, camera..
- if you want to make a reservation is important to send all personal information and payment required for this service, then our reservations department will send a receipt or an electronic receipt, which you must print and present at the start of each tour.
To secure your reservation, please pay or transfer 50% of the price of the tour by adding the tour to your shopping cart multiplied by the number of persons participating. You pay the remaining 50% upon arrival. Please consult our cancellation policy for possible refunds.